Gym Set-Up and Parent Expectations
- MASKS MUST BE WORN UPON ENTRY INTO THE SCHOOL AND NOT TO BE REMOVED: Face Shields are not acceptable replacements for masks at CRHS.
o NO MASK NO ENTRY:
o Masks must be worn throughout the entirety of your stay at CRHS.
- There will be NO Food or Drink allowed inside CRHS: NO Concessions!!
- Tickets: CASH ONLY! There will be no pre-sold tickets. $4 Adult/$2 Student when accompanied by an
Adult. (THERE IS NO STUDENT SECTION)
- The gym will be cleared between the JV / Varsity game to allow for proper social distancing protocol.
- If you feel ill/or have been asked to isolate due to close contact PLEASE STAY HOME. All games will be live streamed for your social distancing convenience.
- Parking: Parking will be located on the back side of the school in the faculty parking lot near the band area and the student parking lot next to the tennis courts.
- Entrance to the gyms will be through the B4 doors that are labeled CR Athletics. When you park you will come on the main sidewalk (Porch) between the building and the lower football field. B4 entrance is closest to the student parking (tennis courts) side.
- Please follow all signs that are located throughout our facility for directional purpose and social distancing.
- Seating in the gyms are designated according to home and visitor teams. Once the game is complete, please leave the gym exiting to the Porch to pick up your loved ones. Seating is limited once capacity is reached we will not be allowed to add additional people.
- Please maintain 6 feet from other families and keep your masks on.
- Please be aware that teams can only play if we all work together and stay healthy.